[vlc-devel] Report on contrib tree clang issues

Olivier Gambier olivier at webitup.fr
Wed Jan 18 01:51:36 CET 2012

Ok.
Here is an updated patch in requested format for caca.

I renamed the patch file to the more generic "caca-llvm-weak-alias.patch".
The check is now done on apple and llvm, which should cover llvm-gcc and clang on osx only, as discussed.

I took the apply out of the ifdef HAVE_MACOSX, following the reasoning that as it doesn't affect any other environment, it could be applied anyhow.
For future reference, the upstream report is here: http://caca.zoy.org/ticket/90

Best regards,

- Olivier