[vlc-devel] [Patch] Various patches for MacOS GUI

David Fuhrmann david.fuhrmann at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:28:18 CET 2012

Hello again,

I have attached all patches that are in my local checkout and are meant to be merged.

I send the first and second patch earlier but to keep track of all I resent them here, with a little change in commit message. Both patches are quite important bug fixes and I want to prevent that these are overlooked. ;-)

The third patch disables the "save-volume-on-exit" feature for now, as I suggested earlier. If we want that feature I am happy to implement a user choice later on, as it is done in qt prefs.
But I think that makes no sense before the final release of VLC 2, as it would introduce another set of strings to be translated.

The fourth patch changes the range of the volume slider in simple prefs to 0 … 200% to be more user-friendly. Also this adds a missing outlet for the volume text field which seems to be forgotten in [7b5c4c3fc8dfbcbbdd00f68a23998af11ed30046], and makes sure that the right value is always saved.

With best regards,
David