[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Configure for android: disable more modules for smaller size

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sat Jan 28 12:27:56 CET 2012

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 09:44:27PM -0500, Rafaël Carré wrote :
> Weird that it is so big.. OK

It is.

> > +                --enable-tremor --disable-vorbis \
>
> Good catch

Well, I think removing it altogether might be a solution since lavc is
probably faster. THe biggest issue here was that we built vorbisenc in
all cases and it is big.

> Are you sure?

Sure? No. It is quite big a module to be honest.

> speex resampler is really slow, at least without NEON, did you compare
> performance to that one ?

Even though, it was faster for me. Maybe we need to have an option for
resampler selection.

Best regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf