[vlc-devel] [Patch] Various patches for MacOS GUI

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 29 20:39:33 CET 2012

Hi there,

On 29.01.2012, at 12:43, David Fuhrmann wrote:

>> [cut]
>
> Attached is the patch that implements the needed changes. Please ignore 0004-macosx-do-not-save-current-volume-on-exit-for-now.patch from my previous mail and use the attached one instead. It should apply on top of the other patches I sent previously.

Patches 0002 ("macosx: save the current volume in intended variable") and 0003 ("unblackout other screens on lion as well, when leaving full screen") are merged now. Regrettably, both 0005 in your original mail as well as the patch attached this mail don't merge, even if I revert my change from earlier today locally. Your latest patch fails on both simple_prefs.m and Preferences.xib.
Could you resend it please?

Thanks a lot for your work!

Felix