[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Mark --language as obsolete

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sat Jul 14 11:37:50 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:59:21AM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> > This was the reason it was the at the top of the preferences.
>
> If you don't know the language, you don't know how "preferences" et al are
> spelt. Been there done that.

We have screenshots and such for that.. And Ctrl+P is easy.

Sorry, we have to disagree here:
I think that having another language in VLC than the one that was set on your
computer is useful for many people, especially if you are not allowed to
change it yourself.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734