[vlc-devel] Video Resize Problems

Hari Prasad Waddi whariprasad.iitkgp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 19:38:30 CEST 2012

Hi, I am working on the bug video resize problems. The video resizing check
box is disabled when the video is not integrated with the interface. Was
that done on purpose. Here is snippet of the code : vlc source code :
vlc-2.0.2/modules/gui/qt4/components/simplepreferences.cpp Line No 586, 587

CONFIG_BOOL( "embedded-video", embedVideo );
 CONFIG_BOOL( "qt-video-autoresize", resizingBox );
 [b]CONNECT( ui.embedVideo, toggled( bool ), ui.resizingBox, setEnabled(
bool ) );[/b]
 ui.resizingBox->setEnabled( ui.embedVideo->isChecked() );

Please tell me if this is not the place where i should post my technical
queries.