[vlc-devel] Another release

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 23:18:31 CEST 2012

On 16.07.2012, at 19:16, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:

> Le mardi 10 juillet 2012 13:50:04 Felix Paul Kühne, vous avez écrit :
>> Since there are 0 changes for the Windows and Linux ports, I'm considering
>> to do a Mac-only 2.0.3 release.
>
> Care to explain what is a "Mac-only" release?

Sure.

VLC 2.0.3 won't get binaries for Windows due to the lack of noticeable changes. We will obviously create a tarball, so if Linux packagers wish to do new packages because of the new/updated translations, nobody will stop them from doing so, but frankly I don't see the point.

Best regards,

Felix