[vlc-devel] [help]vlc support ape and dlna?

Liu bo bo-liu at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:31:22 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

I have two question about vlc, I don't know which list should send so i cced both.

1. Does vlc support ape audio format?

2.  I can use vlc on my PC A to play a music located on dlna upnp server(eg. the music is on another PC B).
    vlc can find and play it.

   But  is there someway i can control vlc from my dlna upnp server(PC B) where the music is located ?
   I searched something like vlc-remote, but if use it in PC B to control VLC, the music files must on the vlc server(PC A) which is not i want .

Thank you!
-Bob