[vlc-devel] The question about vlc-android compile with Ubuntu10.04

! ai8023 at 126.com
Sat Jun 2 05:36:22 CEST 2012

Hello my friend:
when i compile vlc-android in ubuntu 10.04. I have a Error like that:
          1.cd buildder
          2.Sh  /vlc/extras/package/android/configure.shSh
             3. ./compile -k
When performing this step,it give me many of these issue:
In file included from /vlc/extras/package/android/../../../include/vlc_fixups.h:312,
                 from ../config.h:831,
                 from /vlc/extras/package/android/../../../compat/XXXXX.c:22:
ERROR   : /usr/local/android-ndk-r7b//platforms/android-9/arch-arm/usr/include/pthread.h: 106:  expected identifier or '(' before string constant

The place of error is so:
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

i don't have idea,please give me some suggestions.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       thank,your friend
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   from china
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       2012.6.2