[vlc-devel] Prolem with libdvbpsi7

Grant Taylor zl1wtt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 03:56:34 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have been working with this plug in for about five years now, putting together DVB streams.

Using vlm broadcast multiplex files I have been sending them to IP locations
within my local network. My configuration files work ok with libdvbpsi6, but with libdvbpsi7 I am unable to set the stream PIDs. Therefore I am
getting one set of PIDs for all streams and now unable to demultiplex
them out.
Key parts of my vlm file:

setup channel1 option sout-ts-program-pmt=102
setup channel1 option sout-ts-pid-audio=101
setup channel1 option sout-ts-pid-video=100

setup channel2 option sout-ts-program-pmt=202
setup channel2 option sout-ts-pid-audio=201
setup channel2 option sout-ts-pid-video=200

This

 information looks like it's not be read from the configuration file and
 the TS PIDs are not been set. What changers have been made to this
updated version that could lead to these problems?

I'm using VLC 2.0.1 and libdvbpsi7 within Ubuntu 12.04.

Regards
Grant