[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] bluray: Add support for overlay

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Thu Mar 8 18:39:51 CET 2012

Le 2012-03-08 12:28, Jean-Baptiste Kempf a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 12:18:04PM -0500, Rafaël Carré wrote :
>> Also backporting feature into 2.0 is needed to develop the android port,
>> as 2.0 is the 'officially advertized' version for working on android.
>
> First it is not needed. The issue is the fight always going on around
> vlc.git, with many force push and reverts, notably for other OSes
> support, being Android, OS/2 or Solaris.
>
> Best regards,

I didn't know it was a workaround for broken developer.

In any case 2.0 also has reverts so I still think this doesn't hold.

If you want something stable then don't pull vlc.git?

When there's something new in vlc.git then pull.

Looks much simpler to me and avoid out-of-sync vlc for android and vlc
repo like you noticed a few days earlier.