[vlc-devel] Bluray path not correct?

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 01:27:30 CET 2012

Hi VLC Developers.

I did write a response to Symantec where I told them the issue and gave the product a not so good rating since I feel if they are deciding trust based on community feedback instead of determining it is an actual virus is not acceptable to me. I recommended that new feature be disabled by default until the users learn more about it.
I gave it a "1" on thier scale of 1 to 10 where 10 was I would recommend the product and told them I would not recommend the product or buy it next year becuase of this issue.

That is the best I can do as a user.

Regards,
-Tony