[vlc-devel] Bluray path not correct?

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 16:46:08 CET 2012

Hi All,

The VLC dev filters would not allow me to send the attached image of the Norton Dailog box showing the libaccs.dll as untrusted.
Also, I suspect if the dll is part of the vlc install Norton Antivirus might allow it to be installed. I only say the because I think VLC.exe as a application is trusted by Norton and I think any dll that is installed might be trusted. The dialog mentioned something about Norton has not seen that dll very often I think it said twice I am not sure if that means all over the world where Norton Antivirus 2012 was installed.

Anyway I am done for now on this issue.

Regards,
-Tony