[vlc-devel] Where to hard-code permanent loading of marquee..

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 04:25:17 CET 2012

Folks,
In my customized version of VLC, the values used for the marquee filter are hard-coded and seem to be working as expected. There is still one problem I am trying to overcome. It seems the only way to enable the marquee filter is to go through Tools-->Effects and Filters-->Overlay and check "Add Text." However, in my case, I would like to have the filter always enabled whether or not "Add Text" is checked. I am trying to understand where would be a good place to permanently force this value.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Peter