[vlc-devel] Where to hard-code permanent loading of marquee..

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 22:46:20 CET 2012

Hello Sukrit,

Thank you for your help.

In our case, VLC plays proprietary contents. We are required to display some dynamic textual information when the content is played. For now, I am using marquee to display this information. Eventually, I will create my own marquee-like module. However, the problem is still there. How can I ensure that the dynamic text is being displayed even if a smart user disables it in the UI?

Regards,
Peter