[vlc-devel] how to output ffmpeg message in vlc

haibin_shen at sina.com haibin_shen at sina.com
Tue Mar 20 04:13:18 CET 2012

Hi, everyone,
I'm working on enable dxva2 on windows, and I need get ffmpeg's debug
message. but I can't get them in vlc logger window or message dialog, I
just get vlc's debug message. I have tried to add "--enable-debug
--disable-optimizations" in vlc configure, and add "--enable-debug=3" in
 ffmpeg's configure, but it doesn't work, I only get vlc's debug messge.

anybody can give me any suggestion on how to get ffmepg's debug log? thanks a lots.

best regards,