[vlc-devel] Project request

Andrea Magosso andrea.magosso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:30:48 CET 2012

Hi,

I am a bachelor student of the Free University of Bolzano (Italy), I study
Computer science and during this semester I have to do a project about an
open source c++ project.
Searching in internet I have found your project and it seems very
interesting to me because quite every day I use VLC media player and I
think that it is a very powerful and useful program.

In this project I must implement a feature in c++, so I want ask you if I
can collaborate with you and what can i implemente.

Best regards,

Andrea Magosso