[vlc-devel] Video filter fails to load

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 01:41:17 CET 2012

Hi Edward,

Thank you for your help.

I had removed add_shortcut because I did not know what it was meant for.

When I look at the code for marquee, I see that the parameter to add_shortcut is "time."  I don't see this anywhere in the UI. Is this a bug? Or, does it mean running vlc with --sub-filter=time will also work instead of --sub-filter=marq?

Regards,
Peter