[vlc-devel] cannot open hardware acceleration on android 2.3.4

ScottLin scottlin at condel-tech.com
Thu Mar 29 05:24:29 CEST 2012

Thank you for your advice.
I dig into the function CreateComponentsList() and find it fails at line
155 in omxil.c.
the line number may different to yours since I add some debug code.

155:    omx_error = pf_component_enum(psz_name, OMX_MAX_STRINGNAME_SIZE, i);
156:    if(omx_error != OMX_ErrorNone) break;

and the error is OMX_ErrorNoMore.

the index i is 0.
So there is no component which could be used to match any of the format.

I doubt the there might be problem in the dll so i changed the dll from
libiomx.so to libiomx-gingerbread.so.
Still don't work.

BTW, I tried the apk from the post on XDA.
The same result as the one I built.

Any suggestions? Where should I trace?

Best regards,
Scott