[vlc-devel] Getting stuck in stream_Read()

Frederic YHUEL fyhuel at viotech.net
Thu Mar 29 15:05:43 CEST 2012

Hello,

In my Smooth Streaming module, the method for downloading fragments is
taken from HLS module.

Thus, for each fragment, I create a new stream_t object like that:

    stream_t *p_ts = stream_UrlNew( s, url );

And then I use stream_Read() like that:

    segment->size = stream_Size(p_ts);
    stream_Read(p_ts, segment->data->p_buffer, segment->size);

Sadly, my program sometimes get stuck in the stream_Read() function (I
put a msg_Dbg() just before the call to it, and another one just
after).

If this is a bug, I can try to solve it. If not, what can I do to
solve this problem?

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Best Regards,

--
Frédéric