[vlc-devel] cannot open hardware acceleration on android 2.3.4

ScottLin scottlin at condel-tech.com
Fri Mar 30 04:02:15 CEST 2012

I don't understand. I update my source code again just yet.

>From the code, if USE_IOMX is defined, "libiomx.so" is the only dll in the
ppsz_dll_list.
if USE_IOMX is not defined, there are 3 candidates in the ppsz_dll_list.
("libOMX_Core.so", "libOmxCore.so", "libomxil-bellagio.so")
Neither of them contain libiomx-gingerbread.so.

And on my device, I found USE_IOMX is defined.

Even I add libiomx-gingerbread.so in front of libiomx.so in the
ppsz_dll_list,
and libiomx-gingerbread.so is chosen, pf_component_enum() still returns
OMX_ErrorNoMore at index 0;

Is there any code difference between git server and yours?
Or Is there any special build configuration? I use the default compile.sh
synced from git.

Another question is that how could I check my device has OMX components and
not only software decoders?
Do you mean that there are tools to check or I should check the device
source code?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Scott