[vlc-devel] 2.0.1.1 for Windows

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:02:16 CEST 2012

Heya,

On 30.03.2012, at 14:45, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:

> I do not think there is a need for a 2.0.2 (except if you guys think so),

well, we fixed auto-fullscreen for OS X, need to fix the jpeg snapshots by updating libav/ffmpeg and fixed some other trivial stuff for the Mac, which would be definitely nice to have. Depending on your release schedule, I could also fix #6427, #6516 and #5997. Sunday would be great for me.

So, a 2.0.2 with a bunch of small fixes for all 3 major platforms would make sense IMO.

Best regards,

Felix