[vlc-devel] Notify plugins

David Fuhrmann david.fuhrmann at googlemail.com
Mon May 14 22:38:07 CEST 2012

Am 14.05.2012 um 16:40 schrieb Rémi Denis-Courmont:

> Le lundi 14 mai 2012 12:14:45 Felix Paul Kühne, vous avez écrit :
>> Hi Rémi,
>>
>> On 13.05.2012, at 22:59, "Rémi Denis-Courmont" <remi at remlab.net> wrote:
>>> Growl, MSN, libnotify (i.e. D-Bus) and Telepathy. All of them suffer a
>>> bug that deadlocks the playlist, and thus basically the whole player.
>>
>> Could you detail this issue?
>
> I really think I have been giving a lot of detail, much more so than the
> average patch/commit. I don't really see what else I could add.

Hi,

I enabled growl for testing, and cannot find any problems or freezes from a users perspective.

According to some added debug outputs the module seem to work somehow. But on my machine, no growl notification is displayed, but I think this could be another issue. Does this module work on your machine(s), Felix?

Best regards,
David