[vlc-devel] Notify plugins

David Fuhrmann david.fuhrmann at googlemail.com
Tue May 22 21:01:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

I just modified the growl notification plugin and removed the problematic playlist_currentItem. Here is a current diff: http://pastebin.com/JHQjQxeC
I'm not sure if this completely prevents the duplicated notifications, but I imagine to notice a improvement.

The p_input->b_dead and !p_input cases are probably catched already by the code above.
But I don't know why we should need to check input_GetItem(p_input)->psz_name? Could someone explain that?

But nevertheless, I will keep testing and if they is no opposition, I will commit these changes in some days.

Best,
David