[vlc-devel] Can I load two modules of the same capability?

Yichi Liu lycbupt at gmail.com
Thu May 24 07:29:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

I already have an access module that retrieves data from the network using
a certain network protocol called CCN. Now I would like to implement RTP
protocol over CCN. One proposed plan is that we transport RTP packets using
CCN, then the packets will be extracted using CCN access module and handed
on to the RTP module for further processing.

As far as I know, the RTP module is also categorized under ACCESS modules,
so here's the problem: *is it feasible to load another access module in
pipeline when you have already loaded one? *Or should I code the two
modules in one?

Thank you for your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Dave