[vlc-devel] Suggestion for modify dshow module for insert audio-filter from vidio-filter

sincere sincere chiefwnf at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Nov 15 04:33:35 CET 2012

Hello,all the Developers:

   I am very appreciated for all your works.

   Now I meet a problem which is I can't capture audio that include in video-filter.

   I attached two pictures that while tell you the usage problem.

  1) One picture tells that I use the TV-Box which only use one USB line to link to Computer. The USB line component video and audio together.

  2) Second picture tells that when I use other player tools, It gives a "<Video Capture Device>" selection for the audio-device. With this selection audio can player well.

  I expect your replay. Thanks very lot.

                                             Frank wang