[vlc-devel] unable play .avi files in VLC 2.0.4

HD Pradeep Pradeep_HD at 3dplmsoftware.com
Thu Nov 29 08:43:03 CET 2012

Hello,
I have used Camtasia 8 to capture some of the use case videos which I am unable to play in VLC 2.0.4 and it shows a message as attached in the screen shot. I have downloaded latest tsc2 codec from Techsmith and still it doesn't work. Could you let me know if there is any work-around or if I am missing something here and help me on this.

[cid:image001.png at 01CDCE32.7FB72C90]

Regards,
-Pradeep.

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer