[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Avcodec: set the dsp_mask for NEON too

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Tue Oct 2 14:40:51 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 02, 2012 at 02:29:48PM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote :
> > Also supporting older versions would have a higher cost.
>
> Older versions ? I am afraid I do not understand.

If you meant older than ARMv7-a, of course, that would be very stupid.

But as far as Android is concerned, this is not important/wanted, since
there is a way to submit 2 binaries (one for armeabi-v7a and one for armeabi)
but this is not possible for v7a+neon vs v7a-neon

Best regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734