[vlc-devel] VLC browser plugin for Mac OS X

Warren Young warren at etr-usa.com
Tue Oct 9 00:32:09 CEST 2012

On 10/6/2012 7:18 AM, James Bates wrote:

> In the meantime, I mean and hope to continue working the core
> animation drawing model stuff, to get the contents to display
> in-window, fingers crossed :)

Thank you!  It's good to see the Mac port of VLC getting this attention.

If you find yourself looking for another project after finishing this
one, here's one to think about:

	https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/6065

I may get back to it myself one day, but since you've got the
VLC-in-Mac-browser bug in your bonnet already... :)