[vlc-devel] Prolem with libdvbpsi7

Grant Taylor zl1wtt at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 02:52:59 CEST 2012

Hi Jean-Paul,

Here is one of my VLM files that I'm having problems with. As you can see I'm trying to feed two IP streams into one. But for some reason the PID's are not remapping to what I have specified.

new channel1 broadcast enabled

setup channel1 input "udp://@:1231 :udp-caching=500"

setup channel1 output #std{access=udp,mux=ts,dst=192.168.0.100:1234,name="TS 1",}

setup channel1 option sout-ts-program-pmt=102

setup channel1 option sout-ts-pid-audio=101

setup channel1 option sout-ts-pid-video=100

setup channel1 option sout-ts-sdtdesc="TS 1"

setup channel1 option sout-ts-netid=40
control channel1 play

new channel2 broadcast enabled

setup channel2 input "udp://@:1232 :udp-caching=500"

setup channel2 output #std{access=udp,mux=ts,dst=192.168.0.100:1234,name="TS 2",}

setup channel2 option sout-ts-program-pmt=202
setup channel2 option sout-ts-pid-audio=201

setup channel2 option sout-ts-pid-video=200

setup channel2 option sout-ts-sdtdesc="TS 2"

setup channel2 option sout-ts-netid=40
control channel2 play

Regards

Grant