[vlc-devel] Build - how to enable only mp4?

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 22:38:18 CEST 2012

Folks,

I need to build a minimal version of VLC that supports only mp4 format for video and pcm/ac3 format for audio. I tried to run "./configure -h" and go through each option that I need to disable but it is tedious and error prone. Is there a better way to achieve my minimal vlc build? The platform is Ubuntu.

If someone has already created the list of disable options, I would appreciate it if you could share it with me.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Peter