[vlc-devel] fdkaac based audio encoder module (final version in git format)

Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D. sergio at ammirata.net
Thu Oct 25 18:38:38 CEST 2012

I made the changes for CLOCK_FREQ. As far as using VLC_TS_INVALID instead
of 0, it is not really appropriate in this case as that code is only a
check for an initial condition/value setup in the open function.

As far as the double vs. date_t/friends, I have done extensive testing and
the code is accurate and without rounding errors the way it is (down to
the microsecond). I would not want to go back to printing out and testing
all the scenarios of timestamps to make sure they are accurate with date_t.

Sergio