[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Add new API to libvlc for persistent equalizer settings.

Mark Lee mark.lee at capricasoftware.co.uk
Sat Sep 15 20:28:53 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 15 September 2012 18:51, Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> wrote:

> I won't be reviewing this anymore since it gets merged inspite of earlier
> review.

I really do appreciate the numerous reviews this has had so far.

It wasn't my decision to merge my latest patch of course. I would be happy
instead to try and make another patch.

However, I tried a few different approaches already and I am now simply out
of ideas and knowledge on how to do it in a way that will be acceptable to
you. I mean, I understand your review comments about *what* I need to do
differently but I just don't know *how* to do it.

Truth be told, I fully expected my latest patch to *not* be merged, so this
was a surprise to me.

Clearly it can be reverted, and if that happens I'm not going to complain
about it.

Regards.