[vlc-devel] IE ActiveX Video Pop-Out

Shane Phelan streamey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 22:53:11 CEST 2012

I have some javascript code on a web page for controlling vlc when I have
VLC 2.0.2 installed everything works fine.  When I install vlc 2.0.3 the
video pops-out into its own window with the title VLC(Direct3D Output).
 this same behavior occurs in the 2.0.4 nightly but hasn't happened on any
of the previous versions.  It doesn't appear that VLC 2.0.3 was labeled in
the npapi-vlc.git repo so I'm not sure where the 2.0.3 dev ends exactly,
but if anyone has seen this before I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Shane