[vlc-devel] VLC player Localization for Myanmar language

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue Sep 18 20:44:57 CEST 2012

Hello!

There already is a Myanmar (/Burmese) file (only 1 translated message,
1427 fuzzy ones).

On 17.09.2012 09:04, zawmyo htet wrote:
> I am a contributor from Myanmar L10n team.We want to localize your VLC
> player for our language and want to add as a media player for our
> Tharlon Myanmar OS <http://www.tharlon.org>.We need localization file
> from you.
>
> With Best Wishes,
> Zaw Myo Htet(Myanmar L10n Team)

You can download the required file yourself:

http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-2.0.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/my.po;hb=HEAD

Instructions how to translate for videolan and how to proceed with the file:

http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/

OR

If you like to use transifex (it's free, but requires a login) check
this project and request a "new team" for Burmese.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/

Best regards

Christoph