[vlc-devel] VLC: Catalan translation

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Wed Sep 26 23:06:54 CEST 2012

Hello!

On 26.09.2012 07:37, Gos Groc wrote:
> Dear, VLC developers,
> I'd like to improve the catalan translation of VLC. I have been looking
> for the .po file to complete the translation but I have not found it.
> Can you tell me how can I find the partial catalan translation is on VLC?

http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-2.0.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/ca.po;hb=HEAD

Seems to be last updated 3 years ago. I suggest you contact the previous
translator anyway. (find the email in the header of the file or next to
Catalan using the link below)

Instructions how to translate for videolan and how to proceed with the file:

http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/

OR

If you like to use transifex (it's free, but requires a login) check
this project and request a "new team" for Catalan.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/

Best regards

Christoph