[vlc-devel] Does video filter module support shaders?

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sat Apr 13 14:04:19 CEST 2013

Le samedi 13 avril 2013 11:27:42, Alexander Terentyev a écrit :
> And my question: how I could get access to this OpenGL context from my
> video filter module, if it's impossible.

Currently, the OpenGL context of a video output (if any) can only be queried
by the owner of the video output. That is used by the audio visualizations.

There is no mechanism for a filter to get the context of its downstream video
output. If you need one, you will need to add it yourself.

http://www.remlab.net/