[vlc-devel] Compling error of VLC2.1.0

kuang master at a1983.com.cn
Tue Apr 23 10:07:42 CEST 2013

my guess: maybe your JACK installation is out dated?
(check:
http://jackaudio.org/)

于 2013-04-23 15:45, yh zhang 回复:

> Dear
all,

> I met the following compiling error while compiling the latest
VLC 2.1.0 version
(http://nightlies.videolan.org/build/source/vlc-2.1.0-20130423-0034.tar.xz
[2])

********************

> pulse.c: In function 'stream_start_now':

pulse.c:191:17: warning: unused variable 'sys' [-Wunused-variable]

CCLD libpulse_plugin.la [3]
> CC libjack_plugin_la-jack.lo
> jack.c: In
function 'GraphChange':
> jack.c:448:3: error: unknown type name
'jack_latency_range_t'
> jack.c:454:5: error: implicit declaration of
function 'jack_port_get_latency_range'
[-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
> jack.c:454:58: error:
'JackPlaybackLatency' undeclared (first use in this function)

jack.c:454:58: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each function it appears in
> jack.c:456:22: error: request for
member 'max' in something not a structure or union
> jack.c:456:22:
error: request for member 'max' in something not a structure or union

cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

Links:
------
[1]
[2]