[vlc-devel] calling libvlc_clock() from src/playlist/thread.c and qt4 dialogs on Windows

fayyaz lodhi fayyazkl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 05:24:24 CEST 2013

I am making some changes in my local code and that requires getting current
time. I  found libvlc_clock() api declared in vlc/libvlc.h and defined in
lib/core.c.

So I included the respective header in my source file
(src/playlist/thread.c) or actions_manager.cpp in modules/gui/qt4/ i.e.

#include <vlc/libvlc.h> // added for libvlc_clock()

This works perfectly fine when i compile and use it on Linux.

However, cross compilation for windows fails