[vlc-devel] Stepping down as the Arabic language coordinator

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Wed Aug 21 10:48:51 CEST 2013

Hello!

On 21.08.2013 08:19, Osama Khalid wrote:
> I am currently the Arabic language coordinator of VLC, but there
> hasn't been a notable activity for more than two years from any of the
> Arabic team members.  I want to leave the coordination so someone
> active can take on the task.

Thank you very much for your work.
Also, I appreciate this notification.

I just removed your name from the maintainer list on the website, so you
should not receive any more emails.

One question (no need for an answer on this ML, at my address will be fine):
Did you use transifex? What's your username (if any)

Best regards

Christoph