[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] src: Fix for Mac OS X filesystem filename encoding

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Aug 22 16:36:32 CEST 2013

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 15:51:38 +0200, Denis Charmet <typx at dinauz.org> wrote:
> Seriously... again?
>
> Le jeudi 22 août 2013 à 03:28:11, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :
>> What is your excuse for pushing this obvious crap without reviewing it?
>> What is your excuse for breaking the test suite?
>>

> What is your excuse for overreacting to everything with verbal abuse?

This is not verbal abuse.

What's to be said of the oldest active developer committing stuff without
even checking it? I'm totally fed up having to review all this crap on my
free time.

> Are you trying to get kicked off the project by pissing off other
> people?

Seriously, what the hell? Who is pissing off other developers by
committing crap here? Not me.

Sent from my collocated server