[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] src: Fix for Mac OS X filesystem filename encoding

Ilkka Ollakka ileoo at videolan.org
Tue Aug 27 19:07:45 CEST 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 07:20:52PM +0300, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:

> That is one thing. But that is not an excuse for double standard. Whenever I
> complain more or less rashly about something, many people fault me and ignore
> the underlying issue. Now two developers flame me, and everybody shuts up.

What double standards you mean? Not sure if you missed my response to
this thread or if I made myself unclear, but I agree with you that not
every response needs to be happy and positive, just as long has somewhat
clear point and doesn't go into person unnecessary.

> I'm not even asking for people to help. All I'm asking is for people to stop
> complaining about (me) complaining and shooting the messenger.

I think it's somewhat necessary at some amount, so we all understand
better whats ok and whats not. So things don't go from one end of the
spectrum to the other.

--
Ilkka Ollakka
They collapsed ... like nuns in the street ... they had no teen