[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] src: Fix for Mac OS X filesystem filename encoding

Ilkka Ollakka ileoo at videolan.org
Wed Aug 28 12:01:00 CEST 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:43:49AM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:20:56 +0200, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>
> wrote:

> > We are not trolling you (while it might be fun), but I find that you are
> > very unclear in your mails and arguments:

> And more trolling! This is outrageous and I take offense again.

Lets try not to make this about using trolling card in all the cases
there is some misunderstooding or people just don't right away
understand each other?

> > it takes around 10 mails to get a straight explanation.

> And more trolling.

Would you have preferred 'it took around 10 mails to get into same page
with you'?

--
Ilkka Ollakka
The [Ford Foundation] is a large body of money completely surrounded by