[vlc-devel] VLC technical meetings at FOSDEM

Mario Siegmann Mario_Siegmann at web.de
Sun Feb 3 21:12:35 CET 2013

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

does this mean that 2.1.0 comes with the msi installer for windows?

Is there some code? Then we have to make it for more languages available
to translating.
If there is a xml file, we can add it to transifex. Many stuff for 2.1.0
I think.

BTW: If you have some photos from FOSDEM, please show it. :-)

Best regards

Siggi