[vlc-devel] Localisation file for Kannada(kn) language

Yogesh योगि yogesh at karnatakaeducation.org.in
Sat Feb 9 10:53:12 CET 2013

Hi,

This is yogi from Karnataka state of India. The language kannada is
spoken over by 50million people in Karnataka and I would like to
contribute to VLC in localising it to Kannada(kn) language. I'm using
VLC from last five years and would love to see it in my local language.
I had attended a talk on how to contribute byJean Baptiste-Kempf in
December in foss.in <http://foss.in> conference in Bangalore(this is
also in the state of Karnataka) and to hear the story behind VLC from
him was really inspiring.

Please send the localisation file for Kannada(kn) language and I will
start localising VLC as soon as I get it.

Thanks!

cheers,
Yogesh.K.S
<http://forum.videolan.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6753>