[vlc-devel] VLC media player localization

Sherlock Holmes holmessherlock21 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 06:35:46 CET 2013

Hi Christoph, Chidanand

Thank you, Chidanand for joining us.
Till now I have just completed 2%. I uploaded the file in my Google Drive
and shared it with you. Check your email for the link.

Chidanand, download that file and translate from last and I'll do from
first. After translating one string, it'll go down to the last. So if you
want to correct a translated string, then search it from last. And upload
it.

Christoph, is there any other way to do this in a efficient manner? If
there is any, please suggest us, so that we can move to that method rather
than using Google Drive.

Regards,
Prasannajit Acharya

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Christoph Miebach <christoph.miebach at web.de