[vlc-devel] #2568 further help required.

Naveen Narayanan princeofdarkness4444 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 06:14:55 CET 2013

Hi,

        Well, I have learned to build vlc from source and i also did run
it. Now i guess i will have to learn about the modules and code related to
work on ticket #2568. Could anyone tell me what is the next step in
development. As i said i want to work on changing the subtitle size using a
hotkey. So are there any books related to this or any links, to learn more
about this specific part. please help, i really don't know what is the next
step.