[vlc-devel] [Translators] Basque translations

Julen Ruiz Aizpuru julenx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:46:44 CET 2013

ar., 2013.eko otsren 26a 12:28(e)an, Jean-Baptiste Kempf(e)k idatzi zuen:
> On 20 Nov, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote :
>>  From now, everyone is forbidden to commit ANY basque translation to one
>> of the VideoLAN project, without approval, until further notice.
>>
>> Committing those translations will remove git access.
>
> The correct translation is the one from Julen.
>
> Any commit on that matter will need an explicit OK from me...

Thanks Jean-Baptiste for your patience.

I'm dubious though — how should we interpret your statement?

*All* Basque translations have to go through your previous approval no
matter who is the current maintainer[1]?
Or is that just a heads-up for developers in case they're tempted to
commit any Basque translations?

It would be nice if you could clarify this in order to know how to
proceed in the future.

Cheers,
Julen.

[1] http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/