[vlc-devel] how to include qtnetwork in cross compilation

Fayyaz Khan fayyazkl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:08:11 CET 2013

i modified rules.mak in contrib/src/qt4 too but no resolution. make in
contrib was failing. Remake inside qt4 didn't make any difference and
still got the same 'QtNetwork not found' error when running configure
script from win32 folder. I am using git source pulled around dec 15.

I would really appreciate if some body could help in any way possible.