[vlc-devel] how to include qtnetwork in cross compilation

fayyaz lodhi fayyazkl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:08:27 CET 2013

Hi Olivier,

Resolved finally!

Turns out inclusion of library -lws2_32 was the missing requirement in
QtNetwork.pc.in file.

I copied from QtGui.pc.in which didn't contain this lib and i thought
-lwsock32 which was already there should be sufficient.

However, adding -llws2_32 to this and then make .qt4 resolved the build
errors.

I found this lib mentioned in qmake.conf

Thank you so much for your time and consistent support.

Regards,
Fayyaz